In order to help us celebrate going past the 10,000 downloads/listens marker, we have decided to offer up a competition. There is one prize on offer of either a £25 or US$35 Amazon voucher. The winner will also be offered the chance to join us on a future main podcast as a guest via Skype.
To enter, all you have to do is to Email in with a written review of any film that the podcast has covered since inception. There is no minimum word count but please try to keep within a 500 word maximum word count (but we are not draconian so will not worry too much if you slip over this limit). Entries should be sent to email@example.com and should reach us no later than 23:59 GMT on Friday 1st July 2016. The podcast crew will then read through the entries and choose our favourite. A selection of the entries may be put up on the website at a later date. All entries will be subject to the terms and conditions below.
A list of all the films that we have covered, or will be covering in the June podcasts, can be found here.
Terms and Conditions:
- The decision of the podcast crew is final and no discussion will be entered into.
- The competition is not open to family members of the podcast crew, housemates or anyone that has previously guested on a podcast episode (main episodes or any of the specials).
- Any entries received after 23:59 GMT on Friday 1st July 2016 will be discarded.
- The winner can choose to take the Amazon voucher as £25 British pounds or $35 US Dollars. There is no cash alternative and no purchase is necessary.
- The winner can choose not to take part in the podcast.
- The winner must have all equipment necessary to allow you to join via Skype (if they choose to do so), including a headset. No equipment will be provided by the podcast.
- By entering this competition you agree to have your review posted on the website if required.